A name that won’t deceive and lets our clients know exactly what to expect. We don’t want to beat around the bush. We are just stating WHO we are and WHY we exist and that is this:
If you have 10% down in cash or land, then we can almost always guarantee you construction financing to build your own custom home!
WHO uses 10 Percent Down?
• Stated income
• Bad credit score
• Current debt-to-income limitations
• Title issues (yes, it is at times a citizenship question and that’s okay)
• COUNTRY! A large number of our clients live outside a major metropolitan area and just need someone who can and will build in their part of the state. We build ANYWHERE!
• Qualify for permanent financing but not the much stricter requirements of a construction loan.
• Anyone who just needs a little help and who is sick of renting and/or who doesn’t want to be forced to purchase an old, worn-out existing home!
It’s that simple. So much so that many of you may ask, WHY?
Because we CAN! And, more importantly, because it’s what our clients NEED!
Purchasing a home, let alone building one, is difficult and it can be even harder knowing where to start. We offer knowledge and expertise in dealing with the finances of building your own home. We can help you navigate the tricky rules and regulations, as well as walk you through the entire financial process.
Our experts can also help you manage and regulate your credit, and even help you get your credit back on track.
* To be clear, there can be some limitations based on your area, what payment you can afford, and what the relative value is in your area. We won’t say no, but both parties need to be certain the build is a good fit and a true win/win value! So contact us today for a no-pressure, FREE consultation to see if we can help you get a new custom home!
Our number one goal is to get you a traditional 30 year mortgage! 10 Percent Down has a fantastic relationship with a number of mortgage lenders who will work with you during the construction of your home to help you get your credit and finances in line so that once the home is complete, you will qualify for a traditional mortgage. VA, FHA or other, we want the best possible payment and option for you!
However, we do realize that some may need more time to be able to qualify, and some of you just may never be able to qualify in a traditional sense.
Some may need a traditional lease purchase option, and we have investors and lenders who specialize in this type of lending as well!
Other times, it’s best to rent or lease the property back when necessary, and we have a high-risk lender who provides this option. It’s rare, but if needed, the option is there.
The simple answer is that we will find the best option for you and your situation to guarantee that YOU and your family get to move into YOUR NEW HOME!
Best Home Warranty
Knowledge & Experience
All Around Benefits
Energy Saving Heat & Air
Energy Star Windows
Energy Saver Designs
Open Floor Plans
Post Tension Slabs
Ready to Build with a Winner?
Just bring us your ideas and we’ll make them into a reality!